Monday, November 5, 2007

Autoblog Breaks 2009 Lincoln MKS!

Autoblog recently posted snap shots of Fords new Lincoln MKS sedan being used in a new Hollywood movie. From what I can tell, the lines look clean and the shape is modern. I particular see a little Masarati Quattroporte in the MKS rear design and taillights.

I have not seen interior shots to gage whether it fits with the new slick shape. I am hoping this sedan will be one of a first to turnaround Fords fortune or misfortune in the auto business. Along with Chrysler, Ford struggles to design cars that the public would consider buying.

In an upcoming review, I'll outline at least 4 design practices that I think pigeon holds Ford and is indicative of how their understanding of current auto design trends and the shifting expectations of American buyers has not effective penertrated the minds of its designers and management. Until we can see the complete package, interior and all, judgement is tabled.
-A. Carter




No comments: