Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cadillac CTS Coupe and Wagon

I've been reading rumors for a few months now that GM is planning a CTS Coupe and possibly a wagon for their hot seller the CTS. I think this would be an excellent addition to the CTS lineup. Yes, I am biased especially concerning the wagon, as I am a hatch/wagon fan. That said, I think there is a solid market for premium wagons, there's just a shortage of options available for those desiring a sporty sedan with a bit more storage space, yet not wanting to step up to a CUV or SUV.

The arrival of a coupe would be a great competitor for BMW 3-series coupe and inifiniti's G37. Cadillac hasn't had a coupe since it ended production of the Eldorado in 2002. What's next after this...I here there is a Cadillac CUV in the works. I can't wait.




-A. Carter




No comments: